INFLUENCE OF FLY ASH AND SLAGS OF BOILER WITH CIRCULATING FLUIDIZED BED ON PROPERTIES OF CONCRETE
The properties of fly ash and slag of boilers with circulating fluidized bed are under
consideration. In the Donetsk region several new generations of boilers are operating,
permitting to burn the poor fossil fuels, including coal tailings. The ash and slag produced in
this case are having somewhat different properties in contrast to the conventional waste TPP.
In the study of fly ash and slag’s properties, the up-to-date methods are applied, based on
X-ray phase (XRD), DT and spectral analyses.
The question of the allocation of a large area of land for the storage of waste at thermal
power plants. It was found that in windy weather wastes soar into the air, creating a cloud of
dust and chemicals dissolved in rainwater and contaminate groundwater
The aim of the present study is to identify the influence of fly ash on the strength properties of heavy concrete and on its resistance to water saturation and drying.
The research strength of concrete based on mathematical experiment planning
Keywords: Fly ash, ash and slag, boilers with a circulating fluidized bed, strength, concrete.
2. Tsementy i betony na osnove toplivnyh zol i shlakov / P. V. Krivenko, E. K. Pushkareva, V. I.Gots, G. Yu. Kovalchuk. – K. : KNUBA. – S. 19 –29.
3. Characterisation of Solid Wastes from Circulating Fluidised Bed Combustion / E. I. Antone, G. G. Ross, E. E. Berry, R. T. Hemmings, R. K. Kissel. – 1995. – V. 18. – P. 180 – 190.
4. Malhotra V. M. Innovate applications of superplasticizers in concrete – a review / V. M. Malhotra // Proc. Of the Mario Collepardi Symposium on Advances in Concrete Science and Technology. – Rome, Italy, 1997. – P. 271 – 314.
5. Ronald J. E. Hydration of cement mixtures containing contaminants / J. E. Ronald // Design and application of the solidified product. – University of Twente, 2001. – Р. 26 – 36.
6. Swamy R. Designs of Durability and Strength Through the Use of Fly Ash and Slag in Concrete / R. Swamy // Proc. Of the Mario Collepardi Symposium on Advances in Concrete Science and Technology . – Rome, Italy, 1997. – P. 127 – 134.
7. Chen W. Hydration of slag cement. Theory, modelling and application / W. Chen. – Dissertation to obtain the doctor’s degree. – University of Twente, 2007. – Р. 65 – 70.